MapCruiser GPS Navigation software is the perfect tool for route planning, GPS programming and real-time tracking on water and land. Simply import the topographic maps or marine charts that you need to your PC and plan your adventure.
MapCruiser works with Garmin or Magellan as well as any standard NMEA GPS receiver, showing your position, speed and bearing in real time. Use MapCruiser to print custom paper maps from your digital files. When you return from your trip, download your route information from your GPS to your PC and save it for next time or share it with friends and colleagues.
- Seamless quilting of multiple charts
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Ultra-fast, ultra-smooth panning and zooming
- Effortless access to all charts, routes, zones and waypoints with NavManager
- Compatible with all major navigable chart formats
- Intuitive and sleek user interface
- Unlimted route planning, saving and printing
- Route planning, cusotmizable markers, personalized zones
- Support for multiple map projections
- Multiple unit types: Nautical, Statute, Metric etc.
- Log book and imagery gallery
- Over 50 free MapTech Charts included
Chart Quilting: Seamless integration of multiple navigable charts in a single quilted mosaic on one screen. Charts are displayed based on scale, projection and geographical location. Individual charts can be customized, allowing you to clip non-navigable regions and to ensure that the most appropriate underlying charts are displayed.
NavManager: Explore and modify the properties of objects, including charts, routes, zones, waypoints, markers and log book entries. Expand any object to see informatin relevant to that object.
Pie Menu: Individual pie menus for charts, routes, zones and markers allow for quick and easy control.